SEMTEC The SE MN preK-12 Technology Coordinators

Welcome to SEMTEC! Home of SE MN Educational Technology Leaders!

Matt Anderson's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok... So I was just looking into this and yeah, it's a little more complicated than…"

Matt Anderson replied Apr 8, 2010 to Anyone know how to set the search box in IE8 to Google via group policy?

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Brian Moskalik

"Hey Brian, I'm just noticing this post now. Did you ever get your IE 8 Group Policy…"

Matt Anderson replied Apr 8, 2010 to Anyone know how to set the search box in IE8 to Google via group policy?

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Brian Moskalik

"I don't know if Apple will be doing this again but for the last couple years Apple w…"

Matt Anderson replied Apr 8, 2010 to Obsolete Hard Drive Disposal with Secure Data Destruction

5 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Bryan Berg

"Brian, Have you ever had the need to change what port iTalc communicates on? It loo…"

Matt Anderson replied Mar 22, 2010 to Using iTalc

16 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Brian Bartley

"Let’s say you make your students purchase their own laptop and you expect that you’v…"

Matt Anderson replied Oct 27, 2009 to New Federal Stimulus Idea - Write your senators and congressmen

12 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Bryan Berg

"We own a site license of Photoshop CS3. I can install it on any machine I want. The…"

Matt Anderson replied Mar 26, 2009 to Business or Art - Your Input is Needed

12 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Scott Evers

"I'm having a bit of a debate right now with my business department. We have Adobe Ph…"

Matt Anderson replied Mar 25, 2009 to Business or Art - Your Input is Needed

12 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Scott Evers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Bryan Berg.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service