SEMTEC The SE MN preK-12 Technology Coordinators

Welcome to SEMTEC! Home of SE MN Educational Technology Leaders!

General How-To (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sound Field Options for Classrooms

Has anyone installed a sound field in a classroom in their district?? if so, what did you use for equipment?? One of my science classrooms…

Started by Corey J. Mattson

1 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Bryan Berg

Windows 8 Imaging with FOG

Hey all, I'm in the need of some help.  I have not been able to successfully image Windows 8 yet.  I'm loading all of my software on my cre…

Started by Brian Bartley

8 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Brian Moskalik

Deployment of ExamView, Treasures and other poorly written software

I've been tasked with trying to deploy ExamView, Treasures, and other similar software.  The included installers provide zero means of depl…

Started by Brian Moskalik

19 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Plass

iPad management

We are looking to pilot a program with iPads and I'm trying to figure out a way to manage/image them to have a consistent product out in th…

Started by Brian Bartley

4 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Bryan Berg

How to set multiple home pages via Group Policy

Anybody used Group Policy to set multiple Home Pages? I've used it to set the primary home page but haven't used it to set multiple so when…

Started by Matt Anderson

1 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff Kienitz

Obsolete Hard Drive Disposal with Secure Data Destruction

How does everyone else dispose of their obsolete Hard Drives?  We have accumulated quite a number of old hard drives, all less that 20 GB,…

Started by Marty Cormack

5 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Bryan Berg

How to Develop a Journalism Club

Good Afternoon All,   I have just decided I would like to participate more at my school district and the idea jumped into my mind that it m…

Started by Matt Anderson

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Brian Moskalik

New Instructions for GPO Installer

Sorry for creating a new thread but I figured the new info I got from Brian was very good and could be even more useful than the other post…

Started by Matt Anderson

1 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Brian Moskalik

Creating MSI Installer Packages for Group Policy Deployment

Hey Everybody,   Well I've been working for a while to figure out a way to create an MSI installer package that I can use in Group Policy t…

Started by Matt Anderson

22 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Brian Moskalik

Anyone know how to set the search box in IE8 to Google via group policy?

I think I know where it goes in the group policy: Within Group Policy Object Editor User Configuration>Windows Settings>Internet Expl…

Started by Brian Moskalik

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Brian Moskalik

RSS

© 2024   Created by Bryan Berg.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service