SEMTEC The SE MN preK-12 Technology Coordinators

Welcome to SEMTEC! Home of SE MN Educational Technology Leaders!

Equipment Needs & Issues (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Equipment needed - 20 USB keyboards and 20 LCDs...

Hey everyone, I'm looking for 20 USB keyboards and 20 LCD monitors…anyone got any ideas?? Might need them pretty quickly too…thanks!! Corey

Started by Corey J. Mattson

0 Nov 20, 2013

Chromebook - Go or No??

Can anyone give me honest reviews of a Chromebook?? Anyone got one I can see up close?? Thanks. Corey

8 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Brian Moskalik

Chromebooks for sale

No, we don't have Samsung Chromebooks for sale. But I do know where you can get some!  I know some of you have been waiting for a long time…

Started by Mike Plass

0 Feb 7, 2013

Weird thing keeps happening.

I'm having a strange thing happening.  It started with my HP XW4550 towers and how it's happening to my HP DC7900 towers and some of my Len…

Started by Brian Bartley

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Bryan Berg

Security camera for our gym

looking for info from everyone on a good solution for a security camera for our gym. any help is appreciated. thanks!! Corey

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Bryan Berg

Desktop Virtualization

Are any of the SEMTEC districts using desktop virtualization for their student technology labs?I have heard two recent pitches on using a d…

Started by Marty Cormack

4 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Bryan Berg

Kindle for Classrooms

Anyone have experience with the Kindle in classrooms?? One of our teachers wants to use an eText for class next semester with a class of 15…

4 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Brian Moskalik

May need up to 20 monitors for a student lab

I have been asked to size what it would take to quickly outfit a room as a computer lab.  Thanks to Damon, I have the systems I need, but w…

Started by Marty Cormack

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Jeff Kienitz

SEMNET Backup Trial

Send me your email and a short description of what you have for servers/data.   severs@isd500.k12.mn.us   https://backup.semnet.k12.mn.us/

Started by Scott Evers

0 Oct 15, 2010

FREE Apple Recycling Program

Once again Apple is offering to schools to take PC's and other approved peripherals for recycling for FREE. Check out the link below to get…

Started by Matt Anderson

5 May 7, 2010
Reply by Brian Bartley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Bryan Berg.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service